Corned Beef Brisket
2 Russet Potatoes
1 Finely Diced Onion
- Start the Traeger on Smoke with the lid open until the fire is established (4-5 min).
- Place the corned beef brisket, fat side up on the grill and smoke on the Smoke setting for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours, turn the heat up to 250 degrees F and pre-heat for 10-15 minuntes.
- While the corned beef is smoking, dice 2 russet potatoes and in a sautee pan with vegetable oil, sprinkle w/ salt & pepper and sautee until golden brown.
- Add finely diced onions and combine.
- Turn heat to low and cover for 20 minutes until soft.
- Shred the corned beef and add to the potatoe & onion mixture. Enjoy!