Wild Turkey Breast
Traeger Que Sauce
1 Package of Cauliflower Rice
1 Can of Black Beans
1 Diced Avocado
1 Can of Corn
Additional Optional Toppings: Cheese, Sour Cream, Salsa, Peppers & Onions
- Start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open for 4-5 minutes to establish the fire. Set the temperature to 180 degrees F and preheat (about 5 minutes).
- Place the turkey breast directly on the grill gate, close the lid, and cook for 1.5 – 2 hours or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees F when a thermometer is inserted into the thickest part of the breast.
- Remove the turkey breast from the grill and allow to rest for 15 min. Shred with a fork. In a bowl, mix with Traeger Que sauce until desired consistency and taste.
- Prepare the cauliflower rice according to package. Heat the corn and beans. Dice the avocado and slice jalepeno peppers.
- Arrange all in a large bowl (add other toppings if desired) and enjoy!