Three Packages of Fresh or Frozen Ravioli (any type filling you prefer – we used standard cheese)
One Jar Pasta Sauce
One Pound Ground Wildgame (venison, elk, turkey, etc)
2 tablespoons butter, diced garlic & onion
One Bag Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- On medium high heat, melt butter in a saute pan and add garlic and onion and saute until soft.
- Add ground wildgame and saute until browned. Set aside.
- Add a thin layer of sauce to the baking sheet.
- Spread a single layer of ravioli on top of the sauce.
- Add a layer of ground wild game.
- Add another layer of sauce, covering the ravioli & meat completely.
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese
- Repeat this process until you’ve reached the top of your pan.
- Sprinkle the top wiht mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 30 min at 400 degrees.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minurtes or until cheese is bubbly and golden.
- Remove from oven and let set for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a salad, garlic bread and Enjoy!